Sunday 22 March 2015

Oops, I did it again! River Island, Lipsy, and H&M Haul.

Hey gals,

Today, I'll be doing a haul post on a few bits I've picked up over the last few weeks.. Firstly, I'll be showing you a few bits that I bought off the Riverisland website recently.. Riverisland is one of my favourite places to shop, and every now and again I've been known to be bold and spend a few euros on their website or in shop! For once, I steered away from clothes, and focused more on some accessories that will help update my wardrobe this season!

Riverisland: 

So firstly, I picked up these 'barely there' black sandals, which everyone and their mother have - or at least that's what is feels like! Though, these sandals are quite uncomfortable, they literally go with everything, and I don't feel like I can have enough black shoes in my closet as the price to wears ratio for black shoes is so worth it! These babies were 60euro, and you can buy them on the Riverisland website here. They have these in like every colour, and I'm still eyeing up the nude pair, and the grey ones! I think I'll wear them with pretty much everything, but I really like them teamed with some skinny jeans and a nice blouse! If you have any suggestions on how you wear your platform sandals, comment below or even leave an OOTD!



The next item I picked off the Riverisland website, was this colour block clutch bag! Colour blocking is always a massive trend, but one that I rather keep to my accessories than my body, as I don't really like colour blocking on me, so this bag was a great solution to this problem - giving a nod to the trend but not feeling uncomfortable about it! Plus, I just really liked this bag, and I love the gold chain! Seeing as most of my going-out wardrobe is made up of reds, whites and black - this accessory is the perfect accompaniment to it! It was 33euro, and can be bought on the Riverisland website here.



The last two bits I picked off the Riverisland website, were these two pairs of earrings. I am literally in love with statement earrings and my heart nearly stopped when I saw these silver ones, which are available here, for 17euro. The black earrings are no longer available on the Riverisland website, but they might still be available in-store, I think these were 13euro!







Lipsy:

I have a lot of events coming up over the next few months, and when I was browsing on the Lipsy website lately, I saw these three dresses and couldn't say no! I have my 21st birthday, race-day and my graduation coming up shortly, and I always find that when I need a dress I can never find anything, so I snapped these up when I saw them!  The first one I picked up is this beautiful monochrome bandeau dress, which was 58 GBP, and available here. I think that this dress is really different, and think it'd look really nice with my new RI sandals!





The second one I picked up is this stunning blue bardot midi dress, which was a steal at 40 GBP, and available on the Lipsy website here. I love the bardot style that is so popular at the moment, and think it's a really flattering cut on a lot of people. Though the blue is a bit out there for me, I'm trying to introduce a bit of colour into my wardrobe for Spring! I'm thinking about teaming this with no jewellery besides my new silver earrings that I bought from Riverisland and just go for a simple look!



My last splurge on the Lipsy website was on this gorgeous red midi dress, with a cowl back, which was a bit pricey at 70 GBP, also available here. I justified the price to myself as this is an iconic dress, and one that I think I'll get a lot of wears out of!





H&M:

I had popped into H&M when in Amsterdam two weekends ago, and picked myself up these three items! I had seen some of my friends wearing this long sleeved black lace top, and had been lusting after it ever since.. So, I jumped at the chance to pick it up when I saw it on the rails in Amsterdam, I picked it up in white too - that's how in love with it I was!







Lastly, I picked up this blue and white floral sweater with a lace trim, and I find myself going to wear it a good bit since I picked it up, I just love the colours and it's perfect for Spring! Here's a picture of me wearing it on my trip to Amsterdam recently :)





This turned out to be quite a long blog post - so I hope ye enjoyed it! As always, thanks very much for taking the time to read this post, and keep an eye out for my next post! :-)

Love,
Becca. 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment