Tuesday 10 March 2015

Product Review: Vichy Teint Ideal Foundation!

Evening ladies :-)

Today, I will be reviewing the new Vichy Teint Ideal Foundation, which promises to 'improve the appearance of overall skin texture and radiance, as if corrected'. As a self-confessed lover of dewy, radiant skin, I nearly fell over myself when I saw a poster for this foundation in a local pharmacy.. So what did I do? I bought it of course to review for you, my lovely readers (how I rationalize spending so much money on products to myself)! If you have visited my blog before you'll have heard me harping on (and on and on) about how much I love Vichy's Dermablend foundation in the shade 25, so I was expecting big things from a sister foundation and I was very excited to give it a go! If you're interested in finding out how I got on, then read on!

Firstly, there is three variations of the Teint Ideal Foundation, there is a cream foundation which is intended to be used by people with dry skin, a fluid foundation for those with normal/combination skin, and a compact- easy peasy! The three options means that there's something for everyone too :)

Source: Vichy.ie (L-R) Fluid foundation, cream foundation, compact. 


I would definitely have combination skin, so I went for the fluid foundation, as I thought that this would suit my skin type best, I also bought it in the shade 25 nude, as that's the same colour I wear in Vichy's Dermablend. In my opinion, this foundation does exactly what it says on the tin! On first application, I noticed an immediate difference in the overall radiance of my skin, and I was hooked! In terms of coverage, it is a medium coverage which can be built up to a full coverage, but bear in mind that this was formulated to leave your natural skin shine through, so keep that in mind when you're applying! And even if you do go for a fuller coverage, it still leaves you with a natural and flawless finish!

 It has great staying power, and literally didn't budge all day leaving you with quite a natural finish! Another little bonus is that this foundation has SPF 20, which is great. It is also enriched with spa minerals, and vitamin C and E! The only negative to this foundation, is that the fluid consistency of the foundation makes the application a little messy, as I would usually opt for a more creamy consistency, but at only 22euro beggars can't be choosers!



Me with Vichy Teint Ideal Foundation in Shade 2 (nude) on! 


Thanks very much for taking the time to read this post, and hope it was useful! :-) As an aside, Vichy do an amazing 3-1 cleanser, toner and make-up remover that I can't recommend enough! Have any of you tried any other Vichy products that I should try? Please comment and let me know :-) Keep an eye out for my next blog post, which should be up later on in the week!

Love,
Becca.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment