Thursday 12 March 2015

Product Review: MeMeMe Eyeshadow Quad!

Hey there ladies!

Today, I will be reviewing the MeMeMe Eye Inspire Catwalk Quad Collection in 'Goddess Eyes'. About a week ago I wrote a review of MeMeMe's much talked about Shimmer Stack which is the perfect dupe for Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick, so if you want to read that review, you can do so here! If you can to hear how I got on  with this cute little eye shadow quad, then read on..

So, first of all.. I got this eyeshadow quad around Christmas time and literally can't tell you how many times I've been asked what eyeshadow I'm wearing when I have it on.. It's just so pretty! It's really become my go-to eyeshadow these past few months, and I find it more convenient than my much-loved Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay, just because it's so small and easy to bring around with me, and also is quite similar to my favourite shades in the Naked 2 palette!

MeMeMe Eyeshadow Quad in 'Goddess Eyes'. Source: mememecosmetics.com

This quad contains four beautiful shimmery baked eyeshadows.. This quad is perfect for doing a warm metallic smokey eye! The brown and gold tones are perfect for blue eyes, and really make them pop. This product is very verstaile, as you can lightly apply it for a casual 'everyday' look, or you can really amp up the colours by dampening your eyeshadow brush before you apply them, which really gives a big impact!

The colour pay-off of this perfect, wet or dry, is just amazing, and at 7 euro, you really can't go wrong as this product will take you from day to night - it really is a no-brainer! As you can see below the four colours in this quad, are perfect drug-store dupes for 'Foxy', 'Half-Baked', 'Bootycall' and 'Snakebite' - which are my favourite colours in my Naked 2 Palette. This MeMeMe eyeshadow quad is available in most local pharmacies or online here.






Next up this week on Beauty and the Blog, will be a product review of another MeMeMe product that I've been trialing - the Blush Me! Blush Box in Coral. As always, thanks very much for taking the time to read this post, and hope you enjoyed it! <3

Love,
Becca.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment