Tuesday 24 March 2015

Oops, I did it AGAIN! Penney's/Primark, MAC, and BirthdayMini Haul.

Hello there gals :)

Today, I will be sharing another little haul post with you! As it was my birthday, I went into town to pick up a few essentials for the night, and ended up (as usual!) coming home with a little more than I had intended to.. If you'd like to see what I picked up in Penneys, MAC, and one or two of my presents then read on!

MAC:

My first stop was at MAC, as the Cinderella x MAC collection had just come out that morning, and I was very excited to have a quick look before they sold out! Strangely, nothing in particular jumped out at me.. So I ended up leaving MAC with the prolongwear concealer in NW20, which I'm already in love with. Not only does it do the job in terms of covering and concealing blemishes, I also love it for brightening up under my eyes and it doesn't sit into any lines I have around my eyes, which is great! I set the concealer using my MAC skinfinish in medium plus, and you have guaranteed coverage all night long.. I would go as far as saying this is my new favourite concealer <3




The second product I picked up in MAC was the satin lipstick, 'whirl', which I really wanted for ages now! I had wanted to pick up the 'spice' lip-liner which goes with 'whirl' famously well.. But, thanks to Kylie Jenner and her pout - it was sold out!



Penney's/Primark:

The other items I picked up in Penney's were homewear! I got these really cute little lanterns, which look really nice on my bed. They're yellow with little daisy's on them, and I was just weak for them in the shop so I picked them up! And they were 6e.



Also in keeping with the cute flower themes, I picked up this sweet bobble that has pale pink flowers on it. This looks great with a messy bun - something that will definitely feature in future selfies! This was only 2 euro (God, I love Penney's!). 



Birthday Pressies!



For my 21st birthday, my besties got me this AMAZING rose gold Michael Kors bracelet, with a pale pink disc. It's literally so beautiful and I'm in love. It's one of my firm favourites, and I always have it on!



Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post, hope ye enjoyed it! Please comment and let me know any other blog posts you'd like to see.. I'm currently reviewing another cult product, so keep an eye out for that later in the week! And I'm working on a blog post about my recent trip to Copenhagen, so keep your eyes peeled :-)

Love,
Becca
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment