Tuesday 17 February 2015

Product Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade!

Hello inter-webbers!

And welcome back to my blog, today I'll be giving my review of the much raved about Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I bought the A.B.H. Pomade off BeautyBay.com over Christmas after much deliberation as a little present to myself. As a self-confessed lover of the HD brows palette in Vamp, I was a bit unsure of trying something else.. However, at only 12e on the BeautyBay website, I couldn't resist! I also bought the A.B.H. number 15 angled cut eyebrow brush for 16.30e and as I also had a few other things in my basket (whoops!) I qualified for a free 2.5ml A.B.H. clear eyebrow gel!
'Dark Brown' Pomade (BeautyBay.com)

So firstly, the product of the moment; the A.B.H. pomade..I bought the shade 'dark brown'. The BeautyBay website advises 'dark brown' for those with medium to dark brown hair, and even though I have quite dark hair I think that the 'dark brown' is a lot darker than I anticipated, and maybe the richer tones of the 'chocolate' pomade might suit my colouring better, which is advertised as suitable for those with warm brown to dark brown hair. I must say this product is amazing for giving you the ultra defined look, that I haven't been able to achieve with any other product (my beloved HD brows palette included), this is also a reflection on the brush which is out of this world! The angled brow brush is the best of it's kind that I've come across so far, and well worth it's price tag.

This product is not intended to be used alone so you also need a powder to pair with this, which wasn't a problem for me as I had my trusty HD palette at hand. I tried outlining and filling in my brows with the pomade, and this resulted in a greasy unnatural looking eyebrows, hardly the 'eyebrows on fleek' look of the moment. However, when I used the pomade to merely outline my brows as intended and filled in using a powder, it gave flawlessly sleek and precise brows that I had dreamed of! Another huge advantage of this product, is that is literally doesn't move.. Whether your in the gym after 50 sweaty minutes on the cross trainer, or it's 3am and you're on your way home from the club, you can rest assured that your eyebrows are perfectly in tact thanks to A.B.H.! It is also important to note, that a little product goes a long way, so this little pot of eyebrow heaven is going to last you well past your monies worth! Also, love the black and gold packaging - very classy!

A.B.H. No. 15 Angle Slant Brow Brush

I am heading to America in a few weeks, and fully intend to go wild when I see the A.B.H. counter, especially for the Brow Wiz, Brow Powder Duo and.. the much coveted contouring kit. If anyone has tried any other A.B.H. products or any eyebrow products in general, please leave a comment and let me know what you'd recommend! Later on in the week, I'll be reviewing the Mix Up the Voltage lip plumper from Dream Catcher. Thanks for reading :)

Love,
Becca.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment