Saturday 4 April 2015

Where's the nearest shopaholics anonymous? Penney's/Primark and Dunnes Stores Homeware Mini Haul!

Afternoon ladies!

Lately, I've become obsessed with home-ware. And luckily (or unluckily, depending on what way you look at it...haha), Penney's and Dunnes Stores have super cute and cheap little bits in store lately... So, on a recent trip into town I couldn't help but pick up these few bits to decorate my room :)

Penney's/Primark; 

Firstly in Penney's/Primark I picked up these adorable pineapple shaped cousins... I just thought these were really cute, and a fun cushion to help get me into the 'summer' mood! And these were 4 euro each, bargain! I picked up two as my OCD started tingling... haha.





The other item I picked up in Penney's were these three yellow canvases, which were FIVE EURO for the three of them... Yes, you read that right. Five.Euro.







Dunnes Stores;

Again, I picked up two little bits in Dunnes... First was these deep white photo frames, which were three euro each. Again, I bought two of these. I'm starting to sense a theme in my slight OCD.




Finally, I picked up these two turquoise candles, with a nice design on the glass which were three euro each too!



And, there you have it, my mini homeware haul! Hope you guys enjoyed it, is there any shops that you guys have been loving lately for home-ware? Please comment and help fuel my obsession :-)
As always, thank you so much for reading this post <3 Keep an eye out for reviews of NARS and Too Faced products that I bought recently, and a  post on the 10 best beauty products for under 10 euro! Have a happy Easter! 

Love, 
Becca. 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment