Wednesday 1 April 2015

I have a shopping problem... Sephora Mini Haul!

Evening ladies!

Today, I'm going to be sharing with you the few bits I picked up in Sephora on my recent trip to Copenhagen (which you can read all about here!). Much to my boyfriends embarrassment, I actually squealed (loudly!) when I saw Sephora on Stroget street, seeing as there's none in Ireland, it was quite a treat to get to walk around Sephora, instead of browsing online! And boy! There was so much beautiful things there, I really had to reign myself in! Especially since I'm going to America in a few weeks, and hope to do a MASSIVE makeup haul then... Anyways, here's a peek at what I did cave in and buy on the day!


Firstly, I stopped at Too Faced, and picked up the holy grail of all mascaras according to my YouTube crush Zoella, 'Better than Sex', which promises to lengthen, give volume and curl your lashes for roughly 22 euro. Again, I'll be reviewing this product here next week, but to be honest - I'm already in love! <3






















Next, I made a stop at the NARS counter, and was seriously in between the much-raved about Sheer Glow and their new All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation... If you follow my blog regularly, you'll know that I'm a sucker for any product with the words 'luminous' or 'radiant' in it, so I went with the latter in the shade 'Medium 1; Punjab' which is described as 'medium with golden, peachy undertones'. I'll currently testing this out, and I'll be posting a review early next week, when I've given it a fair run! This foundation was fairly pricey at 48 euros, so stay tuned to see if it was worth the hype (and the price!).





Then, I took a stop in Clinique to stock up on my dramatically different moisturizing lotion for very dry to dry combination skin! This is my all time favourite moisteriser, and one that I keep going back to again and again, and I think it works wonders for my face! I picked this up for 20 euro :-)




Lastly, I picked up two Sephora face masks, for 5 euro a pop... I love relaxing with a nice face mask every now and again, and travelling on planes always dries out my face, so I thought it'd be nice to relax when I got home with a new face mask! I got one with pearl extract that promises to perfect and brighten your face - what girl wouldn't want that?! And I got another one with lotus extract which says it'll soothe and moisturize while refreshing dry skin and reducing the signs of fatigue and strain - which as final year college student writing her thesis I am experiencing a lot of! I'll be posting a review of these shortly too :-)

























So, that's the few little bits I picked up in Sephora, hope ye liked this little post! Stay tuned over the next few days to see how I got on with NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and the Too Faced 'Better than Sex' mascara... And another cheeky little haul post! As always, thanks for reading guys and gals <3

Love,
Becca
xxx

P.s. Apologies for the horrendous quality of the photos! I had left my Nikon in college. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment