Thursday 23 April 2015

What I Wore: Race Day!

Hello there guys and gals :)

Hope ye're all having a great week, and enjoying the lovely weather as much as I am! Today, I'm going to share with you a little 'OOTD/OOTN' that I wore recently to the Spin SouthWest Student Raceday in Limerick's racecourse! So, if you're interested in seeing what I wore and how I styled it for race day, then read on...



This dress is from Lipsy, and I bought it online on the Lipsy website in March for 70 GBP! This is from the Hedonia collection from Lipsy and this particular dress is called 'Gabby', and is still available on the website here if you're interested in picking this dress up for an event that you have coming up! I styled this with minimal jewelery, just these earrings that I've shown you guys before from Riverisland, as I think the dress spoke for itself and didn't need much more dressing up!



For my makeup, I tried to keep it minimal enough, as we would be spending most of the afternoon outside and wouldn't have the advantage of hiding any dodgy makeup in the darkness of a nightclub! We were also blessed with fab weather on the day, so I was happy enough to keep my makeup low-key... (well, as low key as I can go with my makeup! ha).


 Product List: 
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in 'Radiance'
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in 'Punjab'
MAC Pro-Longwear concealer in NW20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Stereo Rose'
Mary-Lou Manizer
Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Medium Plus'
HD Brows eyebrow palette in Vamp.
Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Dark Brown'.
Anastasia Beverley Hills Clear Brow Gel.
Too Faced 'Better than Sex' Mascara.
NYX Lip liner in 'Mauve' 
Inglot Kohl Pencil in '01'. 
MAC lipstick in 'Myth'. 
Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Stick Trio 
Eylure 'Volume 107 petite' eyelashes 
Urban Decay 'All Nighter' Setting Spray (ESSENTIAL!)

**On second thought, maybe it wasn't so minimalist.... 



For my hair, I just used my 'Sleep-In Velcro Rollers'... This is a blatant lie, you will not sleep in these, but your hair will look fab! Hope this gives anyone out there thinking about going to the races or a similar event an idea what to wear and how to do your makeup :) As always, thanks for reading darlings! Stay tuned, as I have some really nice blog posts in the pipe-line! 

Love, 
Becca. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment