Sunday 26 April 2015

#Ballin'. What I Wore: Psychology Ball.

Hey there lovelies,

Today, I'll be sharing another little OOTN/OOTD that I wore this week to my fourth year ball within the Psychology Department. Seeing as it was just my department, it was an intimate enough event, and I'd been looking forward to it for ages! It was great to be able to celebrate with my friends after such a stressful final year <3 So, if you're interested in what I wore - both clothes and makeup wise than stay tuned...



So, firstly in terms of tan I used the Cocoa Brown in 'Dark', which is definitely a firm favourite of mine (and my purse!). For my makeup, I went for a 'soft' or 'romantic' kind of look that I thought would match my dress.

Product List: 
MAC Strobe Cream
MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC37
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW20
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Dark Brown'
Anastasia Beverley Hills Clear Brow Gel
HD Brows brows palette in 'Vamp'
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Medium Deep'
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'
MAC Mineralize Blush in 'Warm Soul'
MAC lipliner in 'Boldly Bare'
MAC 'Myth' lipstick
MAC Prolongwear Eyeshadow in 'Uninterrupted'
MAC Eyeshadow in 'Folie'
Too Faced 'Better than Sex' Mascara
Urban Decay 'All Nighter' setting spray
MAC eyelashes in '48'.
MAC 'Myth' lipstick
MAC 'Boldly Bare' lipliner




The dress I wore was from Topshop, albeit three years ago, so unfortunately I don't think that it's available anymore... On the top there's white lace, and then a black band, with lovely champagne pink chiffon floor length skirt! I paired this with my trusty Riverisland earrings, and some black wedges from Office that I picked up last December, and I was ready for the ball! 



So, thanks what I wore for my final year ball you guys <3 Hope you enjoyed it, and got a few ideas for yourself.. Have a nice week! <3 Stay tuned for a mini skincare haul, and I finally got round to reviewing the Smashbox contour sticks! 

Love, 
Becca. 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment