Tuesday 24 February 2015

Product Review: He Shi Dark Foaming Mousse!

Hey there!


Today, I will be reviewing the much-raved about He Shi Dark Foaming Mousse! As I had not tried any He Shi products in the past, and frequently saw it being reviewed on other blogs and vlogs, I decided to give it a go as I was going for a weekend trip to Amsterdam, and this tan promised to be long lasting with the claim on the box saying it would last from 7-10 days, which was exactly what I wanted!





At 24.99 in Lloyd's Pharmacy, which is definitely on the steeper end of things when it comes to self tanner, I was expecting great results.. And, that's pretty much what I received! The tans guide colour is a bit scarily orange, but once you wash it off the next day, it leaves a lovely golden tan! The tan wasn't as dark as I was expecting, which was fine since I was going on a city break and didn't want to be too dark during the day, but since I like to be a bit darker at night time I would have been disappointed if I had put this on for a night out! Maybe next time I'll try two layers! This tan doesn't leave that biscuit-y smell, which both my boyfriend and bedsheets were grateful for, for me this was a huge plus because I hate the smell that most tans leave you with. Another pro of this tan is that it's formulated for use on the face too, which means that it doesn't stick to certain places of your face, and just gives you a nice golden tan on your face, which means you need less foundation (double yay!).

Another pro of this tan is that when its fading it doesn't leave you with that dreaded scaly look, instead the tan wears off nice and evenly albeit it doesn't last for 7-10 days, more like 5 days in my opinion!

I would recommend this tan if you have a few extra euros to spend on tanning products, and want a even golden tan for up to 5 days! Keep an eye out over the next few days when I'll have a blog post and what I did during my weekend in Amsterdam, and what I bought! Leave a comment and let me know any tanning products you've been loving lately! Thanks for reading :)

Love,
Becca.
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment