Sunday 11 January 2015

Welcome!



Like all crazy good ideas, this one came to me at 5.15am when I was trying to sleep because I had work in three hours time. A friend of mine, probably tired of hearing me babble on about new makeup and the likes, that I had heard about, suggested that I should start a blog (maybe so that she and others didn't have to hear me go on, ha!).



Like a typical Irish girl, I immediately dismissed the idea and gave a list of reasons why I shouldn't and wouldn't be writing a blog. But last night, at 5.15am I read a post about 10 reasons TO write a blog, and I was sold. As easy as that - I don't take much persuasion as the ladies of BT know, ha! This idea was cemented, when after work, I read a little post in this month's Stellar magazine about five reasons to start a blog, and little than an hour later here I am - frantically typing!

I won't pretend to be any sort of expert, but I am very passionate about anything make-up, fashion or beauty related (among other things!),and I love following blogs, instagrammers and youtubers similar to this one! I love recommending beauty products and cosmetics to my friends and family, so I said why not share it with other like-minded individuals?! So, here it goes - welcome to my humble little blog, Beauty and the Blog. 


Becca xox 






No comments:

Post a Comment